Thursday, November 10, 2011

Various thoughts

1. Cold toilet seats are about as much fun as chewing on frozen bricks.

2. I am craving ice cream. Clearly this proves I am insane, since winter is knocking at my doorstep and I have no intention of letting it in. Yet I would freely welcome a pint of Ben & Jerry's. Or Häagen-Dazs.

3. Squirrels always look happy. For some reason this annoys me, yet I still think they're cute.

4. I'm wearing black socks right now, in case you were wondering.

5. Here's a picture of fettuccine alfredo for no reason.

6. Also for no reason, here's a video of R.E.M. doing a cover of Blue Oyster Cult's "Don't Fear The Reaper".

7. Now I'm craving fettuccine alfredo.

8. Today I realized that I totally forgot to put my updated car registration sticker on my license plate, so for about a month I've been driving around with expired plates. It's ok; I had the sticker all along. I just forgot about it. Rest assured I am now legal again. Good thing it wasn't expired yet when that cop stopped me awhile back.

9. Here's a recipe for fettuccine alfredo.
.

5 comments:

nonamedufus said...

More cowbell! http://youtu.be/BjsUf_oIgp0

Anonymous said...

Cherry Garcia and Pistachio - my favorites and in my freezer right now! But we are out of chocolate syrup....so sad.

Janna said...

nonamedufus: Yay cowbell!

Grace: I don't care for pistachio, but I love Cherry Garcia!

MikeWJ at Too Many Mornings said...

I'm totally craving fettuccine alfredo, even thought it's hard to spell.

And ribs. Always with the ribs.

Janna said...

MikeWJ: Ribs are always worth mentioning. :)