Sunday, June 3, 2007

Twenty things I did while I was gone

1) Played Scrabble with Lee while Morgen was at work
2) Watched an episode of Firefly on DVD
3) Learned a new solitaire game called "Gaps"
4) Had some delicious orange chicken and rice
5) Watched a Bond movie ("Dr. No")
6) Had some yummy blueberry pie
7) Played poker ("Texas Hold 'Em") with Morgen and Lee. I started out doing really, really badly. I had sort of a comeback in the end, but I think it's safe to say that the real winner was Morgen.
8) Played Yahtzee
9) Watched some episodes of Star Trek: Voyager on DVD
10) Watched an episode of Hitchcock on DVD
11) Had some delicious alfredo penne with chicken
12) Drank lots of Sierra Mist and didn't get hit with any bottles at all!
13) Watched an episode of Sherlock Holmes
14) Read more of my Jack The Ripper book
15) Ate black cherry ice cream :)
16) Watched Galaxy Quest on DVD
17) Did some crossword puzzles
18) Enjoyed every single breath of air conditioning
19) Ate squares of minty Ghiradelli chocolate
20) Drank lots of water and peed a lot
.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Videos,games,and food--It sounds like you only had the BEST TIME EVER!! Someday will you come to my house for the same? We can throw some cool drinks into the mix ,too. And yes, I have AC too!

Janna said...

Metalmom: Crank up the AC full blast, I'll be right over!!

Travis Cody said...

Sounds like quite the full weekend. Mo and Lee sound like excellent hosts.

Wayne said...

I loved Galaxy Quest!

Janna said...

Travis: They are excellent hosts. :)

Wayne: It's great, isn't it? This was the 2nd time I've seen it. Dr. Lazarus is my favorite. :)

Mo and The Purries said...

You forgot FROM HELL

Have you forsaken Johnny Depp???

Janna said...

Morgen: I only wanted twenty things on the list! But yes, we watched "From Hell" too. And an episode of Remington Steele. And Lee and I went to the grocery store. And we had macaroni & cheese on Thursday. And we found maps on the computer (of alternate routes home).
We did a lot of stuff! :)

The Ferryman said...

You are still reading that book? Is it a really long book or are you a really slow reader?

Cincy Diva said...

When you eat cherry ice cream, do you crave lime sundae topping?

Janna said...

Mr. Fab: I'm a fast reader, but there's this thing called the INTERNET which saps most of my time like a blood-starved leech, so I just don't spend a lot of time reading like I used to. That's why it's taking me so long to finish the book.

Cincy Diva: Excellent point!!! That would be worth trying, I think! :)