Monday, December 18, 2006

My entries for Bee's contest

Bee, over at the lovely blog known as Muffin53, started a contest awhile back which involved photoshopping her picture. She wanted to see how many ways we could use photoshop to hide her double chin.
Here are the pictures we got to start with:
(She looks so nice, I like her already!)

Click HERE and HERE to see the ideas that some of her other readers submitted.
What fun!
I love this kind of stuff!

So, here we go. I warned told Bee that I was excited about trying my own Photoshop experiments. She said she was excited to see what I could come up with, so hopefully she'll think these are ok!

First, just for fun, I turned her into Santa (hey, she said she wanted us to hide the chin, and Santa's beard is the perfect thing!)Then I worked at really doing what she asked for: Photoshopping out the double chin.
Here's what I came up with:

As you can see, I took the liberty of adding a new hairstyle and changing some contours here and there too. (Hope that's ok, Bee.)
Then I remembered she said she wanted to be blond, so I tried that:
Then, just for fun, I decided we needed to see the "new" Bee as Xena the Warrior Princess.
(Hopefully this won't traumatize her grandchildren too badly).
So, Bee, whaddya think? :)

2 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

janna! what fun!!! thanks, i really like santa and xena the best. you are a great sport. now honey since i am still on the lovely carnival liberty at 75 cents a minute i am afraid i will have to come back again to read the rest of your blog. i await with "baited" breath......bee

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

okay the post is ready for your viewing pleasure! bee