Monday, July 8, 2013

Yay for McFame!

This post was originally written on the back of a McDonalds receipt.

I kept the receipt in my wallet for awhile, and this evening I decided to give it to one of the managers there.

He loved it.

Apparently there's a managers' log in back where they write pertinent notes for the managers to read before they go on duty.

He says he's putting my list in there for them all to read.

Yay!
Now, instead of "reasonably pleasant frequent customer", I can be "fun crazy lady whose grip on reality could snap at any moment".

Maybe I'll get more ketchup packets now.

2 comments:

nonamedufus said...

I think they took your picture on a hidden camera and posted it in that back room under a 3-inch headline that reads BEWARE. ;)

Janna said...

nonamedufus: That would actually be awesome, now that I think of it...