Friday, November 23, 2012

D'oh!!!

Because of the holiday weekend, I totally forgot that yesterday was THURSDAY.

Usually on Thursday nights I post my Friday 55.

It posted all by itself, because my telekinetic subconscious mind control is just that good.

No, wait!

What I meant to say is that I totally forgot yesterday was Thursday, and despite pre-scheduling the post on Blogger, I forgot to leave my link at the Friday 55 hub, which is why nobody came and commented.

Well, except for one spam comment which made no sense anyway.

D'oh.

Let's start fresh next week.
I'll do that Friday 55 post some other time.

I'll make sure to leave a link at G-Man's so people will actually come visit and comment then.

Agh.
Of course, the irony is that since (as far as I can tell) no one really visits throughout the week except for one or two loyal commenters (who I greatly appreciate), almost no one out there is reading this anyway.

Suddenly I notice an echo.

And it's possible I may have drank too much caffeine yesterday.
.

2 comments:

nonamedufus said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Janna...giving, Janna...giving, Janna...

Janna said...

nonamedufus: See what I mean? Definitely an echo... echo... echo...