Monday, April 16, 2012

For a thirty foot radius, add chocolate sprinkles

Today I learned that a double scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream (in a waffle cone) can effectively counteract at least 12% of the evil in a 20-foot radius.

You should try it.

Though you probably shouldn't try it when you're driving (like I did), because by the time you get home you will have at least three melty ice cream drips on your shirt. You'll have to strip naked the moment you step in front of the washer/dryer, and you'll have to take a brief moment to pre-treat the stains before you start a load of laundry.

But even then, it will be totally worth it.
.

4 comments:

nonamedufus said...

Is it only mint chocolate, or do other flavours work?

Janna said...

nonamedufus: Current tests have only involved mint chip. I plan to do further testing as soon as I can find someone to give me a research grant.

Shawn said...

And further testing may reveal the effect of direct application of the iced cream to the subject's body.
Test in a small area to ensure no discoloration of the skin.
Take 300 ml of iced cream in your palm and place it on the exposed skin. Slowly knead the iced cream into the test region.

Janna said...

Shawn: I should probably wait for summer before I do that. Preferably a day over 90 degrees. (Google tells me that's about 32 degrees C, for all you lovely Canada people up there.)