Monday, February 13, 2012

Stay away. Save yourself while there's still time.

Here I am sitting in front of the computer, feeling sort of like a zombie. Most of my friends/family have been sick lately with some sort of flu-type thing, and it might be my turn.

I've got garlic toast cooking in the oven.
I'm playing solitaire on the computer.
That's about all I can manage right now.

My head feels sort of like one of those weird-looking jello molds from the 1960's that had weird unidentifiable bits in it.

My energy level is somewhere between negative forty and negative zero. Since there's no such thing as negative zero, I think the universe just imploded on itself.

It's just as well. The universe was starting to smell like burnt garlic toast.
.

3 comments:

Shawn Ohara said...

That is so weird. I sometimes feel like burnt garlic toast, and my universe sometimes smells like weird-looking jello.

Hope you feel better.

nonamedufus said...

You think jello molds are bad. Growing up my mother made aspic to spice up our meals. Blech.

Janna said...

Shawn: In your universe, can the jello sing opera?

nonamedufus: Blecchh!