Thursday, June 9, 2011

Math Problem For Today

1. Calculate the cost of filling your gas tank before driving into town "just to pick up a few things".

2. Add the number of degrees that blast your eyebrows into ashes when you open the car door in the summer heat.

3. Subtract the number of minutes you have to wait for the air conditioning to start working.

4. Divide by the number of number of road kills you see baking in the 90 degree heat as you drive along.

5. Multiply by the number of parking spots that are unavailable because everyone else in the world got there first.

6. Subtract the number of poorly-disciplined children who have never been taught how to behave properly in a grocery store.

7. Add the square root of the prison term I would get if I just stuffed them in the meat department somewhere when their mother wasn't looking.
.

3 comments:

MorningAJ said...

6456.416 (I used a calculator)

nonamedufus said...

Um, I think we're into the millions...and I'm only at #4.

Janna said...

MorningAJ: Wow!

nonamedufus: This is why I never took any math classes in college...