Sunday, January 23, 2011

Never mind global warming... just concentrate on Michigan

It's currently 4 degrees Fahrenheit.
(Minus 15, if you're one of those folks who likes that new fangled "Celsius" stuff I keep hearing about.)
It's supposed to get even colder tonight.
I am therefore frozen solid except for a few random extremities, which I am using to type this post.

(Funny, you'd think the extremities would be the first things to freeze...)

It might be a nice gesture if you sent some hot chocolate to thaw me out.
Just pry my jaw open without shattering it into little icy bits, and pour the hot liquid down my throat.
Thanks in advance.
.

P.S. Yes, I realize you poor folks up there in Minnesota have it much worse.
And come to think of it, it HAS been awhile since I've heard from anyone in Canada...
.

4 comments:

Venom said...

In my part of Canada it has been -35 celcius on an all too regular basis lately. That's about -31 farenheit for you Americans.

Janna said...

Venom: (!!!) So when this happens, do you all just stay home and huddle under a giant pile of blankets, or what?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Janna said...

Spam guy who I deleted: Is it really too much to ask for spam that's written with proper spelling and grammar and punctuation? Really?
Never mind. I'd still delete you anyway.