Friday, June 12, 2009

Various Thoughts

1. Y'know what it's like to be stuck at the center of a bowl of fresh, thickly-set jello, completely unable to swim through the gelatinous lime-flavored goo? Yeah. That's what my head feels like right now. (Oooh, look-- is that a grape?)

2. I thought I was getting better after my recent illness, but it seems to have returned again. So my reprieve was actually just a brief intermission where the germs could go out and buy overpriced popcorn and M&M's before the second half starts.

3. Dried snot can fuse a kleenex together far better than any industrial strength adhesive.

4. I had Burger King onion rings for lunch and am therefore farting like a motorboat.

5. While at the store today I saw two new flavors of Mountain Dew. Something about World Of Warcraft "Game Fuel". I have no clue what any of that's about, but I bought the two bottles anyway (one of each flavor they had). When I try them, I'll do a post about whether I liked them or not.

6. When I scrunch my eyes shut, my sinuses go "squiiiiicckk" and my head feels like one of those lava lamps from the 70's.
.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't need to know all of that, thankyouverymuch. Sorry you're feeling yucky. BTW I just got a word verification "sitimo" - feel free to add it to your list.

Janna said...

Grace: Just think of me as a wealth of information that may come in handy at some indefinite point in the future. Like, say, when you're on Jeopardy and the topic is "Things That Are Stronger Than Industrial-Strength Adhesive."

Da Old Man said...

BK onion rings are possibly the most gas producing food items on the planet.

Just sayin'

Janna said...

DaOldMan: I've noticed that too! :)

whall said...

Item #1 reminds me of the dreams I had as a kid after seeing the movie Barbarella.

Janna said...

Whall: Really? Never seen that....