Saturday, May 23, 2009

For some reason, he didn't want an autograph

Friday afternoon, I got caught DWS.
(That's "Driving While Singing".)

It was a nice day and I was happy about the long weekend coming up. So, just to be silly, I started loudly singing the notes to the 2nd movement of Mozart's K447 Horn Concerto. Since this music has no words, I just kept saying "La" for each note, purposely being silly and obnoxious, just for fun.

Just as I was reaching the edge of town, I saw a guy parking his motorcycle. He looked over and saw me, and, well, let's just say he didn't quite know what was going on.

Apparently I have a talent for making people go "Huh??"

I probably should've followed after him, shouting "No, wait! Wait! I love Mozart! Really! Here, see? I forged his signature on my left armpit and that's really hard to do! Especially when you're.... hey, where are you going?! Come back!"
.

10 comments:

Da Old Man said...

Just keep sharing your joy. It's all good.

Chris @ Maugeritaville said...

When it comes to concerti, I'm partial to Haydn's Concerto for Trumpet, especially the third movement. But that's just me.

Keep enjoyin' the weekend, Janna!

Janna said...

DaOldMan: Hopefully at least 74% of it is good. :)

Chris: Oooh, yes, you mean this one? That's good too. :) I'm partial to horn concerti, being a horn player, but trumpet is also fun. :)

Don said...

I'm partial to la-la-ing to Steppenwolf's "Pusherman" or Cream's "White Room." That's just me...

Gwenhwyfar said...

Well, can I have your autograph?

Janna said...

Don: The motorcycle guy would LOVE you for that! :)

Gwen: Yes! Send a box of fine quality linen paper and a Pelikan fountain pen with green ink and a medium nib...

Lynda said...

Sounds like something I would get caught doing.

Marilyn said...

Hey, if you were La La-ing so that the melody was recognizable... he should have clapped.

whall said...

You couldve told him that THE Wayne from whall.org already has your autograph.

*winks*

Janna said...

Lynda: This isn't the first time some has seen me doing this, so apparently I am incapable of learning my lesson. :) Once you get started, it's hard to stop!

Marilyn: Yes! He should have. :)

Whall: Have you sold it on e-bay yet?