Friday, March 13, 2009

Just think how much more exciting I'll be when I turn 40 next year

It's Friday night and I'm too tired to do much of anything. I will, however, make a trip to the store soon so I can buy the ingredients for my custom-made batch of hot flaming Chex Mix.
People across the planet are having exciting, fun-filled Fridays, and here I am looking forward to my next nap.
Here, read these instead. They're a handful of Twitters I did last October.


It's raining, I have gas, I'm thirsty, and I am wearing pink.
2:45 PM Oct 15th, 2008

Dinner was a bowl of Cocoa Pebbles! Am I the world's greatest chef or what?!
10:59 PM Oct 15th, 2008

Drinking tea in the cemetery. Just had nachos. There are leaves on the tombstones. Let's breathe!
4:36 PM Oct 17th, 2008

I wish I was a leaf. Well, all except for the part about dying, falling down, and rotting.
4:56 PM Oct 17th, 2008

Let's drink tea and make fun of squirrels! They won't mind.
4:31 PM Oct 18th, 2008

Ahhh. Just got out of the shower. Now I'm clean. You may approach me without fear.
10:38 PM Oct 26th, 2008
.

2 comments:

whall said...

You said you wore pink, yet I noticed the extreme lack of evidence.

Just what kind of game are you playing, anyway?

Janna said...

Whall: I can't believe it's over a month later, and you're the only person who felt like commenting! Wow! Thank you... now let's go hide glasses of sour milk under everyone's beds. They'll find out eventually.