Saturday, February 21, 2009

Faster must the Jedi go

While on my way home from the store Friday evening, I noticed that I was being tailgated by an SUV.
This is one of my pet peeves, so instead of speeding up to please them, I slowed down a little bit in order to encourage them to pass me.
Eventually they did.
After they passed me, I happened to notice that their license plate was "JEDI-I".

No doubt they were hurrying on their way to combat tyranny and injustice in the galaxy.

I almost feel sorry for delaying them.
Almost.
.

7 comments:

JD at I Do Things said...

They were probably on their way to a Trekkies convention.

Da Old Man said...

He was in a hurry because the comic book stores close early on a Friday night, in case anyone has a date.
*snicker*

JD was probably right.

Kirsten said...

He was in a hurry. I think he was late for his date with his grandma.
btw,Love your blog.
I have something for you at my blog. Check it out!

musingwoman said...

I guess it's frustrating for them to drive a normal earth car when they're used to zipping around in starfighters.

Janna said...

Gwen: You're welcome!

JD: A late-night one, no less!

DaOldMan: It would be sad if a comic book guy had a date and I didn't...

Kirsten: Thank you! :)

Musing: Still, an SUV probably gets better gas mileage than a starfighter. Barely.

whall said...

People like that give the rest of us elitist wealthy holier-than-thou SUV drivers a bad name.

Janna said...

Whall: You should deliver secret messages to other SUV drivers in your next DITL. Just tell the rest of us to look the other way or something.