Thursday, September 25, 2008

And don't forget to glare at yourself menacingly

Today's doodle theme is "wrath".
..
Note: if you happen to be in the mood for an additional dose of Janna, you can always visit my monthly post over at the Stache. This time, I did a list of ten things I try not to think about in the middle of the night.

Additional note: My throat has hurt for the past three days, and when I woke up Wednesday morning, I discovered that I lost my voice. So now's the perfect time for you to yell at me, because I won't be able to yell back. Unless a scratchy whisper is considered yelling.
.

10 comments:

Evil Genius said...

Well, I was going to rant and yell but I can't do that now that I see you're feeling sick. Darn it. Get some rest and hurry up and feel better!

Steven said...

Oooo...a scratchy whisper. Your voice must sound super sexy! Speak to me, baby!

xup said...

I have a little love for you over at my blog -- maybe that will make you feel a teensy bit better?

Mo said...

My throat's hurt yesterday and today too... apparently there are lots of cases of upper respiratory infections going around - make sure to take care of yourself!

Janna said...

EvilGenius: Hey, I'll take all the pity I can get.

Steve: It'll cost you $5.99 per minute. Local charges may also apply.

Xup: Oooh! Love! I'll be right over.

Morgen: I'm coughing, sneezing, sniffling, and everything else that's mentioned in a Nyquil commercial.

Marilyn said...

I hope you feel better soon.

Janna said...

Marilyn: Thank you. So far I am still riding the sharp edge of continued decline into disease and nothingness. Well, ok, maybe it's not quite THAT bad, but I do produce a lot of snot.

Sanni said...

How about a chicken soup doodle???

Sending over good vibes for a quick recovery!

Maddy said...

I have been known to pull over to the curb to allow angry person in fast car to race on by. I'm a bit cowardly like that.
Cheers

Janna said...

Sanni: Chicken soup would be nice, or maybe some hot chocolate... or a cup of tea.

Maddy: I pull over sometimes too. Even then, sometimes they just hate to pass. They'll slow right down and gawk, to see why I stopped. It's maddening.