Thursday, June 12, 2008

More Random Things About Janna

It's been a LONG time since I've posted an installment of "Random Things About Janna". In fact, it's been over a YEAR. Wow.
I can't believe it's been that long.
Here are the previous installments. (Scroll down).

The last one ended with #65, so here's a new batch, starting with #66:

66) My left elbow and left knee are dry and scratchy, but my right elbow and right knee aren't. I am asymmetrically roughened!

67) I can crochet but I cannot knit.

68) I love giant fluffy bath towels.

69) I like classical music a lot more than country music. I like country music slightly more than the sound of a dentist's drill.

70) I think it would be neat to have a pet iguana.

71) It might also be cool to have a tarantula. (Sorry, Travis! Think of cake! Think of cake!)
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also can crochet but not knit. It is too complicated for my rudimentary brain (I have waited a lifetime to use the word 'rudimentary'!!)

Having owned two iguanas I can say that contrary to popular belief, they do so have personalities and they aren't noisy and most rental properties don't consider them pets. (they won't trash the place!)

whall said...

My replies:
66) no comment
67) I can Tubbs but I can't Crochet
68) I'd like a giant buffy in a bath towel
69) GOOD country music is better than MEDIOCRE classical music
70) If you ever come to Austin, try the Iguana Grill.
71) My first ever post on my blog, EVER was of a demon tarantula. Really. Demon. With the horns and everything.

Janna said...

Metalmom: Plus, if you expose them to toxic waste, they grow up to be Godzilla!

Whall: I dunno; mediocre classical music is still pretty good. What is this "Good Country Music" you speak of? Does it dwell in the same land as Elvis and the unicorns?

whall said...

Some of my favorite country songs include:
Olivia Newton-John's If You Love Me Let Me Know
Merle Haggard's If we make it to December and Momma Tried
Randy Travis's Forever and Ever, Amen.
Marty Robbin's El Paso and Cool Water
Roger Miller's King of the Road
Kenny Roger's Ruby and The Gambler
Ronnie Milsap's Smoky Mountain Rain
Emmylou Harris' Luxury Liner, Pancho and Lefty and probably a dozen more

I could probably name more but I probably lost you at "Merle".

Janna said...

Whall: Y'know what's scary? I DO know some of those. Growing up in a home with... (*shudder*.... *deep breath*)... parents who liked country music, I was exposed to a lot of it.
I know seven of the songs you mentioned above.
In fact.... (*wince*) thanks to you, I have "Smoky Mountain Rain" playing in my head right now.
Thanks a lot.