Thursday, March 27, 2008

Extrapolated Balderdash

Thirteen things the letters E.B. could stand for:

1. Early Bird
2. East Berlin
3. Ernest Borgnine
4. Elephant Bowels
5. Exceptional Bullshitter
6. Emotional Bitterness
7. Elf Boobs
8. Electric Barracuda
9. Enthusiastic Bludgeoning
10. Eating Blueberries
11. Exhaling Bubbles
12. Entrails Burning
13. Excellent Blog

And it just so happens that I got this "Excellent Blog" award from DutchBitch!

Thank you! I have no idea what I did to deserve it, but I hope I do it again one of these days!

Hey, I'm just glad the "E" stands for "Excellent", and not other things, like, for example:

1. Expecting (this is sometimes a code word for "pregnant")
2. E-Coli (never a good thing)
3. Enlarged (I'm big enough, thank you very much)
4. Extinct (also not a good thing)
5. Equatorial (I hate hot weather)
6. Elusive (Where the hell's Janna? She was here just a moment ago...)
7. Elderly (maybe someday, but not yet, PLEASE)
8. Embarrassing (Janna, did you just fart?)
9. Eulogized (Not yet! Not yet!)
10. Exterminated (What am I, a termite?)
11. Elastic (most of my parts don't stretch)
12. Elected (I hate politics)
13. Electrocuted (zap!)
.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you deserve it!

Marilyn said...

Congrats on the award! I would vote for you if you wanted to be elected. I can't think of an office you wouldn't do a better job in than the person who holds it.

The Ferryman said...

Burning Entrails was the name of my first album.

Mo and The Purries said...

why am I not surprised that "eating blueberries" made your list?

Travis Cody said...

This post brought to you by the letter E and the number 13.

But...enthusiastic bludgeoning?

Trukindog said...

Elf boobs, I wonder if they curve in and point up...hmm.

Janna said...

Dutchy: Yay!

Marilyn: Sad but possibly almost true.

Mr. Fab: And here I thought that would be the name of your hot sauce video...

Morgen: Because you know I love them almost as much as oxygen!

Travis: I have a lot of pent-up aggression.

Trukindog: Probably. Except for the Keebler elves. Those are just kind of lumpy.

Mo and The Purries said...

I saw dried blueberries in the grocery store today and thought of you.

Janna said...

Morgen: I wonder if those taste good... on one hand I imagine them being super fruity and delicious; but on the other hand I can see them turning nondescript and gross like raisins. Maybe one of these days I'll get to try them.