Thursday, January 31, 2008

The snow approaches

I got tagged by both Fab AND Gwen, for the same meme.
I posted it over at Jantics (click here).
Bonus: it contains the word "nipples".

We're supposed to get a ton of snow tonight.
First I heard it was going to be freezing rain, but I guess now it's just snow.
The weather-guy is calling it "a major winter storm".
So it's possible I may be snowed in tomorrow.
No problem. We Michigan people LOVE this sort of thing.
Well, except for Morgen, and my mom, and Wayne, and.... ok, well, maybe I'm the only one.

Oh, and by the way, my front door was frozen shut again today.
.

7 comments:

Travis Cody said...

Maybe your house is possessed. When you're on the outside, it seems to not want you to get in. But when you're on the inside, it seems to not what you to get out.

You should have a talk with the house. This contrariness just isn't healthy.

Shelli said...

I am so like you. I like big snowstorms. We haven't had one this year, yet. This season, yes, but not this year. We need some more snow to cover up the gray, icky looking snow.

Desert Songbird said...

Are you pissing on your door? Is that why it keeps freezing shut?

the Book of Keira said...

We're supposed to get a ton of snow every night and then we rarely do. And I love snow!

Mo and The Purries said...

Yep. You're the only one.
We got over a foot of new snow on top of what we already had.
Bonus: my nipples are hard.

Merritt Fields said...

I like snow the first day before it gets really nasty and messy (bonus: no work or school!). But now that we're in East Egypt BF Georgia, we don't get snow....In fact my 5 year old has NEVER SEEN SNOW! Very sad indeed.

Janna said...

Travis: No, when I'm inside, it has no problems with letting me out; it just doesn't want to let me back in again.

Shelli: Exactly! Yay snow!

DesertSongbird: Wow, that might be it...

The108: I love it as long as I don't have to shovel it.

Morgen: Bonus!!

Aisby: Take her on a field trip to northern Ohio or something. No one should go for more than five years without seeing snow.