Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Potpourri of various crap

Last night I hugged a Saint Bernard for the first time ever in my entire life.
Somehow it wasn't the special experience I was hoping for, but at least it didn't involve getting drooled on.
Dog drool is never a good thing.

After band, at ABC group, Jason made coney dogs for us, and the homemade coney sauce was really good. I swear, there's nothing this man cannot cook.

Our band concert is going to be on December 7th. I wish we had more time to rehearse. There are some spots in the music which still make me cringe, much like a guy about to get a prostate exam behind a dumpster at three in the morning.
Not that I would know anything about that.

Go to Jantics (please) and let me know if you would eat this.

And, while you're at it, you might as well tell me I'm being an idiot about this.

Oh, and if you want the deep dark secret of how Thanksgiving was celebrated on Sesame Street, click here.
.

5 comments:

Robin said...

Not much worse than dog drool.

I have a crapload of other blogs too. Are you a multi-tasker like me?

The Ferryman said...

That's my favorite time and place to get a prostate exam!

Janna said...

Robin: When it comes to blogging, yes oh yes, I am a multitasker. In all the other areas of real life, um, not so much.

Mr. Fab: Especially on coupon day!

Travis Cody said...

I would not.

You are.

That's just wrong!

Janna said...

Travis: LOL! For all you know, Big Bird is tender, juicy, and delicious. And just think how yummy those drippings will be, turned into homemade gravy! Come on, man, for god's sake, think of the gravy!!