Saturday, May 19, 2007

Testing your knowledge of Jannadom

I'd like to try a fun little contest.
Mr. Fab did something like this last week.
He posted a list of statements about himself. Some were true, some were false. His readers had to guess which was which. The person who had the most correct guesses won a prize.
He had a HUNDRED things on his list (!!!). I'm only going to have twenty. Half are true, half are false. Can you guess which are which?
I'll leave the contest open til Tuesday night (11:59pm). Guess away!
The winner will get a custom-made Jannagraphic. You can have either an avatar enhancement or a medium sign. Or I can make a sidebar sign that advertises your blog or your favorite charity or something. Your choice. We'll work something out.

E-mail your guesses to me at jannafer@qcnet.net. (I decided not to have them left in the comments, because I don't want people to be influenced by each other's guesses).
One more thing: I will give a bonus point to the first person who helps me fix THIS.

Here's the list!
Which are true, and which are false?

1. When I had my wisdom teeth out, I was most upset about the fact that I couldn't chew Doritos for awhile afterward.

2. Growing up, I had a crush on Arnold Horshack from Welcome Back Kotter.

3. When I was 10 years old, I had a pet rock named "Hoople".

4. I hate fishing.

5. My 5th grade teacher was Mrs. Amsbaugh.

6. I love putting just a little bit of salt on my watermelon.

7. I have never even tried to play a violin.

8. I hate doing dishes so much that I ONLY use disposable plates.

9. I have a grandmother and a cousin, both of whom have "Feldra" as a first name.

10. My middle name is the same as my grandmother's.

11. I have no clue how to change a tire.

12. I have never been to a football game, either high school, college, or professional.

13. I wish my eyes were green.

14. I would love to drive across the country, just to see the sights and be free..

15. I think it would be cool to pet one of those giant anaconda snakes.

16. I have actually eaten rattlesnake meat before.

17. I wear size 11 shoes.

18. I still have one of my baby teeth in my mouth.

19. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 20.

20. I worked at McDonalds for three days.
.

E-mail your guesses to me at jannafer@qcnet.net.