Friday, May 4, 2007

My favorite blogger quote for the day

Today's favorite blogger quote comes from Matt-Man over at Bagwine Ruminations.
Every Friday he does a post called "Stream Of Consciousness Friday". He types whatever comes into his head, no matter how disjointed or nonsensical. It's usually hilarious, and makes me feel quite sane by comparison.
Today's post contained this golden gem of wisdom:

"It is always nice to be noticed, well, except when you’re picking your nose or scratching your balls."

Everyone take a moment to write that down.
It is nice to be NOTICED, dammit.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have an itch.
.

8 comments:

Lynda said...

People sure don't forget when they catch you picking your nose or scratching inappropriately, that's for sure.

Schmoop said...

Thanks for the kudos. I came up with that thought while playing strip poker with three floozies and the Dalai Lama. Cheers!!

Janna said...

Lynda: I know! And fart just ONCE in the checkout aisle at the supermarket, they remember you forever!! ...Not that I've ever done that, of course...

Matt-man: So how far did the Dalai Lama have to strip?

Desert Songbird said...

Good ol' Matty - always good for a laugh and a memorable line!

Janna said...

Desert Songbird: Always!

The Ferryman said...

When I am scratching my balls is when I want to be noticed most!

Travis Cody said...

**turns head away decorously so as not to see where Janna scratches**

Janna said...

Mr. Fab: Then you should do a video post of it!!

Travis: It was my left boob.