Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Jannaverse

As you can see from the banner, I am now officially "The Jannaverse."
Thank you, to all of you who offered an opinion one way or the other.
Thanks also to the lurkers who didn't really comment on an opinion but at least had some sort of thought one way or the other. I could kinda read your minds a little bit, when the magnetic currents were going in the right direction.
Unless you were wearing one of those aluminum foil helmets.
There's no way I can break through those.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! (Well, minus the very creepy eyes in the middle) The Jannaverse launches!!!

Desert Songbird said...

Great title, creepy eyes.

Janna said...

Steve and Desert Songbird: Thank you. WHY IS EVERYONE SO CREEPED OUT BY THE EYES???? THE EYES ARE AWESOME! Go stare at them for awhile longer. You'll learn to love them eventually.

Michael said...

The eyes he eyes, have to stare at the text a while to see if the font grows on me, a bit jarring for the eyes.

But hey, just stab me with a fountain pen and tell me to shuddup.

Liz Hill said...

my eyes my eyes--oh sorry wait---your eyes your eyes...

lol

cool

Janna said...

Michael and Turnbaby: Aw, come on, the eyes are COOL!
I love the eyes!
Go back and stare at them some more.
THE EYES ROCK!!!

The Ferryman said...

Once again, Reynolds Wrap saves the day!

Lynda said...

I like the creepy eyes! Awesome banner!

Janna said...

Mr. Fab: Speaking in tongues again?

Lynda: THANK YOU! See, everyone? Lynda LIKES the eyeballs! Lynda is my new best friend!