Friday, February 2, 2007

Fuzzy Phil says it will be partly cloudy with a 70% chance of flurries

It's Groundhog Day, that lovely time of year when we celebrate the astounding meteorological prowess of large furry rodents.
I, personally, didn't see MY shadow when I got out of bed this morning, but that might be because I can't see anything without my glasses on. There could be Jimmy Hoffa's left ear down there, and I'd just blink at the fuzzy blob a few times before heading into the bathroom to pee.
Have a lovely day and a good weekend. Hug the nearest rodent for me.

4 comments:

Travis Cody said...

Fuzzy Phil gets too much credit and too much blame!!!

The first day of spring is 6 weeks from Groundhog Day!!!!

Abigail S said...

I have to have a lil' chat w/ our furry friend... I want some more snow before he gives us that early spring he promised!

I'm a teacher, and what's the use in being that if you don't get at least one Snow Day?!

KuPu said...

Hey Abigail S - I'll be more than happier to send some snow your way. I'm from Alberta, Canada and we have WAY too much here and it's been SOOO cold here as well!!! Want some of that as well??? LOL!!!

I didn't see anything the other day, but I heard that we have 6 more weeks left of Winter and I'm so happy to hear that...I think. I can't take anymore of it!!!! I'm babysitting a Chocolate Lab, and I just hugged him, does that count?!?! LOL! He also kissed me, so I'm passing that onto you, from him, that is!!!!
Hope you had a great weekend as well!

heartinsanfrancisco said...

I think Phil is a fraud and a charlatan. And so are his PR people and his wardrobe people and the whole damn town of Punksatawny, PA.

How do we even know it's the real Phil, anyway? It could be ANY old groundhog standing in for him, and nobody would be the wiser.

I smell a rat.