Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Lewis And Clark.... and Janna

Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday. The day kinda got away from me.
There's no band rehearsal tonight, but there is a party (polite social gathering, not drunken revelry) hosted by one of the band members.
I've been to his house once, last summer, when he hosted another gathering. That was the only time I've ever been there, and I kinda forgot how to get there. But I'm going to try anyway.
He passed out maps at the concert, but at the time it didn't dawn on me that I would need one. I thought surely I'd remember... yet alas, here I am with a couple dozen question marks in my head, wondering how to NOT get lost.
So, if you don't hear from me after today, search the roadside for a dejected-looking person with a sign that says "Will Blog For Food."
And be generous.

2 comments:

Mo and The Purries said...

Good luck finding the party -- and finding your way back.
Maybe you can pick up your own hitch-hiking Sacajawea along the way!
(and maybe he'll look just like Brad Pitt in Thelma & Louise!)
When you get home, you have lots & lots of posts to read at It's A Blog Eat Blog World!
Enjoy
ho ho ho
mo

Christine Boles said...

HAHAHAHA!