Sunday, November 19, 2006

Cravings, anyone?

Today's "Send Chills Down Janna's Spine" moment comes from Annelisa.
You all know how I've been craving lime sherbet with cherry sundae topping lately. I've mentioned it numerous times and you're probably all sick of hearing me whine. :) I admit it's an odd thing to crave.
So, naturally, In this comment, Annelisa wondered, "Are you pregnant?"
!!!!!
(gasp!)
Nooooo. Never have been, probably never will be.
I wonder what weird things I'd crave if I WAS!
How about the rest of you? Any weird stories about unusual food cravings during pregnancy? Any tales about wanting stuff so outlandishly strange that your friends/family/complete strangers just stared in abject horror?
Do tell.

2 comments:

Daphne said...

I noticed you didn't label this post.
what, you dont' have a
Are You Fucking Kidding Me?
label section on your blog

really, I'm going to bed now
this is why I normally don't drink

but you were right
absolut citron & sierra mist =
pretty damn good


mo

Morgiana Le Fey said...

um well i can't directly relate to pregnancy cravings but my mom said when she was carrying me she craved wet burritos from this hole-in-the-wall mexican place that no longer exists. maybe that's why i like spicy food so much.