Thursday, August 17, 2006

Glimmer of hope


Well, Netscape continues to freeze up on me whenever I hit the "Publish Post" button-- and sometimes it doesn't even let me get THAT far. But here's a small glimmer of hope: I found out how to make Explorer post pictures off the Internet. Which means if I upload pictures off my computer onto Geocities, and then copy the URL from Geocities, and paste it into the HTML which I also cut-and-pasted, I can post what I want.
Frustrating.
But not entirely hopeless...

2 comments:

Mo and The Purries said...

good grief. I just wait 'til blogger figures out the issue and then post the pics.
I can see why you're frustrated!!!
Hey, at least it's not 95° !!!

Janna said...

If I thought it was a Blogger problem, I WOULD have waited... but given my computer's lousy track record, it seemed far more plausible to direct blame right here at home...