Monday, August 21, 2006

Another weird dream

Last night I dreamed I shot and killed at least two of my friends who were getting on my nerves (!!!). (Actually they were both girls from high school, one of whom I haven't seen in a long time). Even though one of the shootings had taken place in a parking lot (Kroger in Hillsdale), I didn't get caught. A few weeks later in the dream, someone threw a surprise party in my honor, and all my friends were invited. (Even one of the people I'd shot who was supposed to be dead was there!) It was held in this spacious multi-level mall. I began to get suspicious that this 'party' was actually a set-up to catch me admitting to the murders, or to confront me with incriminating forensic evidence. (Besides, what if they started listening to the person I'd shot??) So I tried to nonchalantly escape, and meandered away from the group.
Someone followed me.
It was Levi, from band. I suspected someone had given him the job of keeping an eye on me to make sure I didn't get away. I went downstairs and through corridors and boiler rooms and all kinds of hiding places, but still Levi followed me.
Finally I went into the ladies' room. I turned around and said "Aha! You can't follow me in here!!"
He sighed in defeat as if to say "Yeah, ok, go ahead, do your business-- but I'll be waiting!!"
So I sat on the toilet and waited for him to leave-- and that's when the dream ended.

Moral of the story: Don't shoot your friends. It's more trouble than it's worth.

1 comment:

Mo and The Purries said...

I thought the moral of the story was "don't sit on a potty in your dream, 'cuz then you wake up and have to pee!"

I've been having weird dreams (even weirder than usual for me!) the past several nights, too.

Weird.