Saturday, July 7, 2012

Since we're still in the middle of this terrible heat wave, I won't be posting much because I'm spending a lot of time away from home.
(I don't have air conditioning at home, and it's over a hundred degrees in here.  Really.)

But, if you're one of the rare people who actually cares about my existence and my posts (the number dwindles every day, no doubt), you can always click over to Jantrails and read this post where I answered 99 questions about myself.

I'll be back to posting more often when the weather cools down.

Please eat an ice cream cone in my memory.

3 comments:

ShellyS said...

Well, if you insist.... any excuse for an ice cream cone works for me.

Stay cool!

Marcia said...

Okay, I read the 100 Q&A's and I now know more about you than I know about myself.
Your blog always makes me laugh and laughs are hard to come by sometimes.
When there are few or no comments, I think of this New Yorker cartoon: A guy says to his wife, "Assume I love you, Margaret, until I tell you different." Assume we like you.
(P.S. Where do you keep YOUR street sign?) :]

Janna said...

Shelly: I'm in the mood for mint chocolate chip.

Marcia: I like the cartoon. It's still getting harder and harder to post stuff when it doesn't seem like anyone notices. Know what I mean?
Thanks for reading and commenting and laughing, though. :)