Thursday, June 21, 2012

Cool and dry and 100% free of squishiness

It was so hot earlier this week.
Today we had a loud thunderstorm which knocked down a lot of limbs (and entire trees).  It even knocked out the power for some people.  (Thankfully, I still have mine).

But the good news is that the weather front moved through and left us with much cooler temperatures.

It's in the 60's right now (currently 10:30 at night), which is a far cry from the above-80's misery we had on previous nights this week.  (Daytime temperatures were in the 90's.)

I'm so happy.  (As evidenced by the fact that I'm rambling incoherently, typing a long boring blog post that almost no one will read or comment on!)

But that's ok.
I get to go to bed without sweating tonight!

(*happy dance*)

Bed should usually be a sweat-free zone, unless you do stuff there that makes you sweaty, in which case I guess you deserve whatever you get.

(*awkward pause*)

That didn't exactly sound right, but you know what I mean.

Pardon me while I go get some deliciously sweat-free sleep.

Talk amongst yourselves.

No comments: