Monday, May 21, 2012

Thanks, I think

Due to popular demand*, you will all be glad to know that I am not going vegan this week.

Instead, I'll be focusing my time and attention on other tasks, like....

Um...

Like...

Well, I can't really think of anything to do besides sit here and breathe.
But that's good enough to occupy me for awhile.
.

*  P.S.  By "popular demand", I mean exactly two people posted an opinion.  Thanks, nonamedufus and Grace.  You're both awesome.  Thanks to you, I can eat bacon this week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can go vegan if you like, just don't write about it - a list of fruits and twigs covered in hot sauce just isn't all that amusing...

Janna said...

Grace: Sorry; can't hear you over the sound of all this bacon.

P.S. Twigs are better with teriyaki sauce.

nonamedufus said...

Nice to know I'm popular and in demand...somewhere.

Janna said...

nonamedufus: You and Grace should both get together and keep me from doing other dumb stuff, like drinking a 2-liter bottle of pop right before bedtime.