Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tell me I'm not the only one...

Firefox and Blogger are apparently like chocolate and ketchup. I love both, but they don't go well together.

Usually I use Firefox.
One thing about that is it automatically updates itself.
Recently it upgraded to the newest version, which is 7.0.1.

Ever since it did that, I can't get to Blogger's "Create New Post" screen.
It just gives me a page full of code.

(see screencap.)

I know it's a Firefox issue, because I CAN get to the "Create New Post" screen if I use Explorer instead.
(Here I am!)

Is anyone else having the same issues with the newest version of Firefox?
Please tell me I'm not the only one.

I also hope it gets fixed soon, because I would hate to have to use Explorer every time I wanted to do a blog post.
.

2 comments:

ShellyS said...

I use Chrome now. It actually updates java on its own! I was using Firefox, but when it updated to ... uh, 5, 6, whatever, it just kept freezing and crashing and after 2 reinstalls, I gave up. I didn't like how it looks, either.

Janna said...

Shelly: Thank you for being the ONLY person to answer this post! (!!!)
It looks like Firefox has fixed the problem, since now I can get to the Create New Post page. Finally. :)