Thursday, November 11, 2010

Number Six actually sounds kinda good...

One of the (many) nice things about not being vegan anymore is that I don't have to make daily reports about what I ate.
I can have anything I want, and you guys remain blissfully unaware.
It's wonderful.

For example, for all you know, I've eaten any combination of the following things this week:

1. Rhinoceros Flambe
2. Steamed Alien Pods with Strawberry Sauce
3. Deep Fried Aspirin
4. Creamed Zombies on Toast
5. Raccoon Armpits Stuffed with Nacho Cheese
6. A sculpture of the Eiffel Tower made entirely of orange marmalade and pork chops

I would totally try number six, and somehow I vaguely remember childhood meals that resembled number four.
I make no comment on any of the others, except the general observation that you need to steam those alien pods for a long, long time before they finally get tender.
.

4 comments:

00dozo said...

Hmmm ... I think I might try the No. 6. For me, though, I would throw in a bit of lemon zest - it adds a bit of zip to pork.

As for the rest, I can see how your brain was suffering from that vegan experiment.
;-)

nonamedufus said...

Oh man that vegan toot you went on last week may have caused you some irreparable intestinal harm. If not, this stuff will!

MikeWJ at Too Many Mornings said...

I'd also try number 6. Pork chops and orange marmelade sound good together, like peanut butter and chocolate. I'm not so sure about the others.

Janna said...

00dozo: Yes, lemon zest does sound good too! :)
And my brain will never be the same.

nonamedufus: My intestines aren't nearly as upset as my carnivorous soul.

MikeWJ: Now I want some peanut butter cups....