Friday, October 2, 2009

More comments I have left on other people's blogs

1.
They're not endangered?
Really?

Why don't we start eating them, then?
They might be really good in fajitas.

Though, for all we know, this is what Taco Bell has been serving us for years.

Mmmmm.... "Steak" chalupas.
source

.......................................................................
2.

More haiku for spammers:

Breast enlargement? Hey!
Just what are you implying?
These could knock you out!

Prescription delights
Disreputable sources
It's safe! Would they lie?

Erectile trouble
How kind of you to notice
Have you been watching?
source
.......................................................................
3.
Gaaahh!
When I was a little kid, my grandfather used to eat head cheese.
He always begged me to just TRY it, but even back then I knew that something was very wrong.
Love how they call the gelatin “Aspic” to try and make it sound better.
Actually it could probably be summed up pretty well by just the first syllable.
source
.......................................................................

8 comments:

Lidian said...

And the first syllable is not improved by the second, is it?

Karl said...

No good can ever come from head cheese, that's a fact.

MikeWJ at Too Many Mornings said...

These crazy funny comments you leave remind me that I owe you some thanks for co-inspiring my post today.

And I totally agree with you about head cheese. And no matter what, never, ever eat head cheese on alligator-shaped sourdough bread. I mean that. Run like hell if you see either one on your table.

Durward Discussion said...

Did you see the $23,000 Gandhi fountain pen

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Ya gotta love Karl for doing that, don't you?

Janna said...

Lidian: LOL! I thought about that too. :)

Karl: I wholeheartedly believe you!

MikeWJ: (**Searching**) Still... trying... to find... post... I inspired... Wait, you mean the one with the comment about the sourdough bread? (**still searching**)

Jamie: Ooooo! Squeeeeeal! Will you buy it for me? :)

Jeff: He's a braver man than I am. In more ways than one. :)

MikeWJ at Too Many Mornings said...

Yes, that's the one. A comment I left on somebody else's blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Rather excellent idea