Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A few rambling thoughts

I had a wonderful time at band last night. We started rehearsing the music to Pirates Of The Caribbean, as well as the theme music for The Incredibles. Extremely fun stuff with lots of good parts for the horns.
After band, we had ABC group at McDonalds.
Chicken nuggets taste better when eaten amongst friends.

I will be offline most of the day today, doing something miserably stressful and emotionally/physically draining.
Feel free to text me, if you have my number. I won't be reachable from 9-12, but will answer you as soon as I can.

Since I can't think of anything else to say, here's a cartoon.

.

8 comments:

The Ferryman said...

"...doing something miserably stressful and emotionally/physically draining"

I thought you enjoyed your special alone time.

Marilyn said...

You're not spending the afternoon with Fab, are you?

I love the cartoon and I'm thinking I need to do some video conferencing with some of my customers.

I hope your day goes as well as it possibly can.

Mo and The Purries said...

Friend nuggets taste better when eaten amongst chickens.

Janna said...

Fab: If only!

Marilyn: Me, spending the afternoon with Fab? Can you even imagine the pictures?

Morgen: Especially with sweet and sour sauce!

Anonymous said...

I hate pain and stress! I hope it isn't too too bad. I'll think of you all day and maybe take an extra perc for you.

Janna said...

Metalmom: Take two! If you have any extras, send them my way.

Travis Cody said...

I don't know how to text, so will you be satisfied with just this comment? I hope so!

Janna said...

Travis: Of course. :)