Monday, January 7, 2008

Thank you

I'd like to start by thanking those of you who've written to me these past few days with messages of encouragement and support.
I heard from people I barely knew, who were wonderfully candid and forthcoming with tales of their own. I leaned that I'm not the only one who's had such a severe "freak-out" reaction to a specific birthday. Other people have too. I heard from people who freaked out at 24, 30, 35, 38, 40, and even 60.

There were also people I was SURE I would hear from, who ended up not sending me any messages at all. So that was kind of sad.

But overall, I think I will be ok.

Make no mistake about it, I'm still freaking out, but I'm reasonably confident that I can freak out AND blog at the same time.
Just call me Janna The Multitasker.
.

8 comments:

Mr. Fabulous said...

If there was already a blog dead pool, and I had you in it, and you decided to come back, I would be really pissed. There goes all the money...

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

good girl!!

smiles, bee
xoxoxo

the teach said...

Yea!

Lynda said...

At least you know you have friends out there. ;)

Mo said...

You DO have people out there who care about you! (and I'm ONE of 'em!)

Janna said...

Mr. Fab: Serves you right.

Bee: Wow, I don't get called that very often!

Teach: Yay!

Lynda: Wow!

Morgen: I feel all warm and fuzzy now! No, wait, that's some dryer lint that got stuck in my bra...

Travis said...

I am thoroughly confident that you will blog exceedingly well during your freak out.

Janna said...

Travis: I am grateful for your confidence. Remember this later on, after I snap in public and start throwing grapefruits at total strangers in the produce section.