Sunday, May 6, 2007

Leg Update

For anyone who still cares... LOL:
I'm now down to a regular-size band-aid for the wound. I had been using those giant ones that are about the size of the palm of my hand, but now I can get away with the smaller ones (the kind that you'd put on your finger).
The red area is still pretty big (about the circumference of a bagel), and sometimes for no discernible reason it will start hurting a lot. When those "flare-ups" happen, I generally have to stop what I'm doing, because there's no way I can concentrate through it.
But at least the part that needs bandaging is getting smaller. It's maybe the size of a dime.
I'll be glad when the whole thing is gone for good.
When the hospital said it'd take a long time to heal, they weren't kidding!
It's been over two weeks now!!
.

8 comments:

Frank Marcopolos said...

coolness

Janna said...

Brooklyn Frank: At this point I'll settle for ANY improvement! :)

The Ferryman said...

So you will live?

Danielle said...

As long as it IS healing, chica.

Lynda said...

Healing is good!! Smaller bandages are good! The flare-ups are concerning. Did they mention that in the hospital?

I hate the itch.

Janna said...

Mr. Fab: Who the hell knows?

Danielle: Sometimes I wonder!

Lynda: The flare-ups are concerning me too, especially since they're getting worse.

Desert Songbird said...

Best check up on those "flare ups" if for nothing other than peace of mind.

Janna said...

Desert Songbird: The tea tree oil is helping, I think....