Thursday, April 26, 2007

My weekend itinerary

I haven't packed my bags yet, but I plan on doing that tonight.
Tomorrow morning around 9:30 or 10:00 I'll leave for Dowagiac and spend the day at The Wren's Nest with Morgen. (I might be able to post something during the afternoon from there; we'll see).
Then at 6:00 I'll be in Hartford at Lee & Morgen's house for the rest of the weekend.
I'll drive home on Monday morning.
So I'll be offline for a couple days. Don't worry; I'll be in good hands.

If you'd like to help ensure that I'll be in good hands, go leave a comment on Morgen's blog, telling him and Lee to be extra nice to me.

Example of comment that might work:

Dear Morgen and Lee:
Please take extra good care of Janna this weekend. She is my sun, my moon, and my stars, and everything I hold dear. I really really love Janna more than anything. Well, except chocolate. And cheeseburgers. And maybe Doritos. Well, anyway, take good care of Janna, and see that no harm befalls her. It would be a shame if we had to release a pack of rabid hyenas on your porch. Have a great weekend!
Love,
Anonymous fan of the Jannaverse

.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Throw caution to the wind, let your hair down, and run around nekkid! It's a weekend party!! Enjoy.

Janna said...

Steve: Lee and Morgen might not appreciate the "running around nekkid" part, but I plan on doing all the other stuff you mentioned! :)

Anonymous said...

Have fun, see [read] ya when you get back.

Desert Songbird said...

And don't forget to take your Keflex!!!!!

Give Mo a hug for me; seems like he needs some cheering up.

Lynda said...

Have a great time! Wait a sec...isn't Morgen kind of like your blogger of attorney in case something should happen....

I will be watching for your return post. {glances around suspiciously}

But really, have a great time!!

Janna said...

Michael: I will have fun! Thanks!

Desert Songbird: I will do my best to cheer Morgen up.

Lynda: "Blogger-Of-Attorney"...LOL!! Yes, that's him! :) If I'm not back by Monday night, check his back yard!

The Ferryman said...

I will make sure they will be nice. I had cameras installed, and I will be watching.

Desert Songbird said...

If you get the chance, Steven Novak has posted a final update to his blog. Check it out.

Janna said...

Mr. Fab: Thank goodness! I plan on showering around 10:00... check it out.

Desert Songbird: I read that. How sad! :(

Danielle said...

I'm sure you will have a great weekend. I'm with desert songbird urging you to take your Keflex. Have tons of fun on your adventure.

Michael said...

My Blogger blog is back up, whoo ho

Schmoop said...

Hmmmmmm. I dont which one of you to feel sorry for? Cheers and have a good one.

Cincy Diva said...

I couldn't leave a comment on your last post so I'll leave it here.
have a grand time!

Janna said...

Danielle: I took my Keflex, exactly like I was supposed to. :)

Michael: YAY!!!

Matt-man: Just go ahead and feel sorry for both of us. :)

Cincy Diva: I had a grand time! :)