Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Five, Six, Whatever

I asked for five interviewees, and SIX of you expressed interest.
So, I guess it's not a huge deal to just go ahead and do six.
What can I say. I'm nice. Please love me.

OK. Here are the interviewees:
Amisare, Steve, Morgen, Turnbaby, Kyle (Juby), and Danielle.
Let's see... I have e-mail addresses for Morgen, Kyle, and Steve, but not Amisare, Turnbaby, or Danielle.
So if you could kindly e-mail your address to jannafer@qcnet.net, I will get your interview questions to you in a couple days. Gimme time to think of some good things to ask. I'll try to keep a good balance between serious stuff and bizarre absurd crap.
After all, we all need both in our lives. :)
.

8 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

I was too scared to step up to the plate.

Liz Hill said...

ooooooooooo make Donna do it!!!

Janna said...

Desert Songbird: That's ok; I already have six people! :)

Turnbaby: ????

Mo and The Purries said...

Oops, Turnbaby just outed Desert Songbird's real name.

Danielle said...

Ohh I'm stoked. I am emailing you right now.

Janna said...

Morgen: Ohh, ok, now I understand.

Danielle: I haven't gotten it yet!

The Ferryman said...

Is it just me, or does Desert Songbird look like a female Unibomber?

Janna said...

Mr. Fab: Well, now that you mention it, I've never seen them both in the same room at the same time...