Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Misery loves company. (Er, I mean, "Gosh! This will be fun!!")

Y'know, that previous meme inspired me to create one of my very own.
Anything I can do to add more stress and angst to the blogosphere is certainly worth the effort.

And by god, start popping the Xanax, because when you get to the end, you just might find that I have tagged you.

LIST FOUR SENTENCES YOU'VE NEVER SAID BEFORE:
1) "If only my left kidney was made of jello, I might get invited to more picnics."
2) "So, lemme get this straight-- we're NOT supposed to giggle during the ritual sacrifices?"
3) "Your deodorant smells like bologna... that is SO sexy."
4) "Wow, of course I'll marry you; thanks for asking!!"

LIST ANY NUMBER OF SONG TITLES THAT DESCRIBE HOW YOU'VE FELT THIS WEEK:
1) Nothing Else Matters (Metallica)
2) Obsession (Animotion)
3) Poison (Alice Cooper)
4) Wicked Game (Chris Isaak)
5) It's Not Easy Being Me (Five For Fighting)

IMAGINE YOU'RE HAVING THE IDEAL PERFECT DAY. WHAT FOUR THINGS WOULD YOU BE DOING?
1) Playing french horn in an excellent symphony orchestra
2) Getting a new computer which is not obsolete in any way at all, complete with high-speed Internet
3) Reading a good book, while curled up on the sofa with a soft comfy blanket, a happy purring cat, and an ice-cold bottle of Mountain Dew
4) Watching CNN and discovering that everyone who has ever annoyed me has suddenly been stricken with a strange new version of E-Coli.

MAKE UP FIVE CREATIVE NAMES FOR A NEW ROCK BAND:
1) The Undulating Pickles
2) Majestic Spleen
3) Mortimer's Thyroid
4) The Petrified Sporks
5) Septic Thanks

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU GET TO GO BACK IN TIME AND ENSURE THAT THREE SONGS WERE NEVER WRITTEN, THUS SPARING HUMANITY FROM EVER HAVING TO HEAR THEM. WHAT THREE SONGS WOULD GET THE AXE?
1) Lovin' You (Minnie Riperton)
2) Maggie May (Rod Stewart)
3) God Bless The USA (Lee Greenwood)

Now for the tags.
First and foremost, I have to tag Morgen, to punish reward him for all the lovely tags he's given me since I started blogging.
Next, I'll tag Natalie, since I think she could probably have a lot of fun with this.
And hey, why not tag Onionboy... does he do memes? Let's find out.
Meloncutter despises memes, so heck, sure, let's tag him too...
Then, let's tag Travis and Steve and Shelli...
And, of course, last but not least, I have to tag Mr. Fabulous, whose comment for the previous meme was "You dirty, dirty whore, why didn't you tag me?"
Careful what you ask for.
Love ya.

(Notice I didn't say you guys HAD to tag anyone else... I'll leave that up to you, depending on how much pain you want to spread around. LOL).
.

18 comments:

Travis Cody said...

You evil, naughty, sinister girl you!!

But I like this meme and therefore will prepare a post.

Unknown said...

i will probably not participate, but i'm going to tag mr. fab before he accuses me of liking things in my ass.

speaking of which, did i mention i had my "man over 40" physical the other day. rest assured that my prostrate has been felt up and has passed the test.

i personally think that the dr office should allow you (or supply you with) someone to make out with while they are doing that.

Janna said...

Travis: "Sinister"... I like that. :)

Onionboy: I'm so glad your prostate is happy. As far as the "making out with someone" thing, maybe you just need better health insurance...? That might be one of the perks, y'never know.

Janna said...

Mr. Fab: I'll be waiting! Do you need a map?

Mo and The Purries said...

just because I love you more than Tobasco, I'll play along...

{mine is posted}

Travis Cody said...

I'm posting mine shortly - you'll have the Thursday "pimp" spot all to yourself.

Janna said...

Morgen: Thanks! But wait a minute; you HATE tabasco... does that mean... hmmm...

Travis: Thanks for playing!

Unknown said...

The things I do for you! My meme is posted...now let me get some sleep! :-)

Mo and The Purries said...

Honey, I don't hate Tobasco, I love Tobasco! Just in moderation!
A few drops on a fried egg sandwich = heaven!!

Oh, and you need to go check out one of my taggees' answers to this meme.
Amazing Gracie is one of my newest blogging friends and her Janna-meme answers had me rolling!
http://echosofgrace.blogspot.com/

cheers,
mo

Foofa said...

I just got th epost up. It was more fun than a rusty nail in the anus. Oh nasty. sorry about that. I should erase it. I'm posting instead

Janna said...

Steve: Aw, you love me and you know it. :)

Morgen: Tabasco on an egg sandwich?? Really??

Natalie: Rusty nail in the... WHAT? Was it really that bad?

cathy said...

I have followed this meme back from where I found it at groovy lady who got it from hammer who got it from bagwine who got it from travis who got it from one more raindrop in the ocean who got it from YOU.
You apparently wrote it, later this evening I am going to complete it myself and do a blog trail leading back to you because I just had to satisfy my curiosity and also because they were all great blogs. thanks I'll be back.

cathy said...

sorry you are raindrop got a bit carried away there.

Janna said...

Cathy: Thanks for stopping by! Come back and read more! :)

Unknown said...

Mimi tagged me with your MEME, Jenna! Thanks for the fun =)

Like your new header!

Janna said...

Sanni: Thanks for doing the meme! :) I just visited and checked it out and left a comment. :)

Irish Church Lady :) said...

Hey your meme is really making it around girl!

Thanks for visiting mine. It was fun to do. I got it off Tug who was tagged by Fab!

I'm glad you liked my band name!!

Janna said...

Irish Church Lady: Thanks for doing the meme. I had no idea it would end up being passed around to so many people! This is kinda cool, really! :)