Tuesday, February 27, 2007

My world tour begins at 7:30... and ends shortly thereafter

Tonight is our concert. It'll start at 7:30, which is about 4 and a half hours away, as I'm typing this.
The concert will contain the "world premiere" of my composition.
It feels overly dramatic to call it a "world premiere", because heck, it's not like it'll be played in France next week, and Sweden the week after that, and... you know. For all I know, tonight will be the one and only time it's ever performed.
Almost makes you wish you could be there to hear it, huh? :)
Assuming I survive the concert, I'll post later about how it went.
Wish me well.

4 comments:

Matt-Man said...

Good Luck Janna. Break a leg and all of the happy stuff.

Morgen said...

Well, don't break a leg. Cuz I'll never hear the end of you bitching if you actually broke a leg...
but best of luck and good wishes to you this evening!
A World Premiere!
How cool is that!

mo

Mr. Fabulous said...

Good luck. And don't worry about those people in the audience with rotten tomatoes. Some people just like to eat rotten tomatoes during a concert...

Turnbaby said...

Oh my--I am late--I hope it went well