Thursday, November 30, 2006

My head hurts

I've had a headache all day today. Ugh!
It's one of those sharp "radioactive eyeball" headaches, which (for me) usually means it's going to be a migraine.
Dammit.
My mother says that sometimes a change in the weather will give her a headache (like maybe the barometric pressure has something to do with it).
That's possible. Tonight we've got a Winter Storm Advisory going. The rain is supposed to change over into snow, and the overnight temp is supposed to be 28 degrees. We'll get 1-2 inches of snow tonight, along with the possibility of freezing rain. Then tomorrow we have another possibility of freezing rain, along with maybe 8 more inches of snow.
I'm just glad I'm not over in west Michigan (where Morgen is). The radio said THEY could get up to a FOOT of snow by tomorrow.
Hey, I love winter, but a foot of snow all at once, that's a bit much.
I hope the freezing rain doesn't collect on the power lines and knock out the electricity; I just bought groceries this evening (frozen stuff) and would hate to have them thaw and spoil.
I guess if it's gonna be super cold outside I could just leave everything in a cooler on the porch.
Hopefully raccoons don't know how to open a cooler.
...And hopefully my head will stop hurting soon.

No comments: