Saturday, November 25, 2006

In groups of three

Morgen tagged me with a meme. Here it is:

* 3 Things that scare me:
Demons, Armageddon, Driving on a multi-lane divided highway with tons of traffic barreling into my ass and no way to make a U-turn

* 3 People who make me laugh:
Robin Williams, Douglas Adams, Paula Poundstone

* 3 Things I love:
Justice, Writing with fountain pens, Musical instruments

* 3 Things I hate:
Onions, Our current government, Men who abuse women and expect them to be subservient

* 3 Things I don't understand:
Religion, Japanese language, Nuclear fission

* 3 Things on my desk:
Yankee Candle "Fresh Comfort" votive, A book by Ashleigh Brilliant titled "I Feel Much Better Now That I've Given Up Hope", Bracelet I made from rhodonite nuggets

* 3 Things I'm doing right now:
Bemoaning the fact that it gets dark so early this time of year, Wondering what to have for dinner, Realizing I need a shower

* 3 Things I want to do before I die:
Be a published author, Be a respected/recognized composer, Make peace with God

* 3 Things I can do:
Play french horn, compose a quintet, draw cartoon caricatures of myself

* 3 Things I can't do:
Drive a stick shift, Use jumper cables, Afford to pay my bills

* 3 Things I think you should listen to:
NPR, Classical music, silence

* 3 Things you should never listen to:
Republicans, ESPN, Skeptics

* 3 Things I'd like to learn:
What God really meant, How to play the cello, and I'd like to re-learn how to speak/read Russian. (I've forgotten much of what I learned in college)

* 3 Favorite foods:
Pepperoni pizza, Fresh Michigan blueberries, Crab cakes

* 3 Beverages I drink regularly:
Water, Tea, Faygo Redpop

* 3 Shows I watched as a kid:
Gilligan's Island, The Brady Bunch, Star Trek

* 3 People I'm tagging to do this next: I'm not gonna tag anyone in particular. If you're reading this and y'wanna blog with it, feel free. No pressure.

No comments: