Thursday, August 17, 2006

Men In Kilts


Confession time: When I was in high school, I believed pro-wrestling was real, not faked, and I had a huge crush on this guy: Rowdy Roddy Piper.
Ok, so I eventually learned that pro-wrestling is, um, perhaps NOT the reproachless pinnacle of ethics that I once believed in, but I do still like guys in kilts. Maybe it's because I'm part-Irish and part Scottish (and part lots-of-other-things). Maybe it's the hairy legs. Maybe it's the cool accent... Of course, Rowdy Roddy Piper didn't have an accent, but we can all pretend, right?


Here, y'want to see a really good kilt-wearing guy, here's Sean Connery.
Now how can you say no to that?
Of course, he'd probably look good no matter what he was wearing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally remember when RRP fought Golddust and he was trying to lift up his kilt. It was great!

I could do guys in kilts..totally. Sean Connery is too old, but whateve.