Thursday, May 14, 2009

Things that annoy me today

1. Gas prices are rising again. It picked this weekend to reach the highest it's been in a long time because THAT'S when I'll need to refill my tank.

2. My feet stink. What happened? I thought women's feet were supposed to smell like flowers or potpourri or something.

3. Cheap pizza tends to taste like cheap pizza.

4. My cats stubbornly refuse to grow opposable thumbs so they can scoop their own poop.

5. Still having ridiculous ISP trouble. Lousy service. Ignorant employees. Where's the mafia when I need them? This has been going on for a whole week already!
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

While I generally agree with your "cheap pizza" observation, I do like me some Totino's frozen pizza on occasion. Cooked, not frozen. :-)

Janna said...

Ren: I agree! Totino's makes a good snack. :)

Marilyn said...

My husband says he knows a guy that knows a guy... but I really don't think I want to get involved.

Janna said...

Marilyn: Wait! Come back!

Janna said...

Thom: Sad but true! Here, take a whiff...