Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thirteen things I would like to know how to say in other languages

1. I am going to poke you with these chopsticks until you give me a fork.

2. Life is short and soon I will be dead, unless I begin consuming the souls of my enemies.

3. I like trees. Except when they start walking around after dark.

4. Giraffes make really good friends until you eat them.

5. If you tailgate me, I will curse all your loved ones and your internal organs and the bacteria currently residing in your butt crack.

6. I guess the bacteria in your butt crack is pretty much already cursed, though.

7. Sometimes I wonder if Martha Stewart is an android.

8. I wish I could fly. Except for that whole part about crashing to Earth when things go terribly, terribly wrong.

9. "Asphalt" is fun to say over and over again.

10. If you really loved me, you would have bought some autographed squares of my underwear.

11. Sometimes I dream about putting arsenic in your soup. I hear it goes well with chicken noodle.

12. There's a secret love triangle between Rachael Ray, Mickey Mouse, and Dick Cheney. Though, rumor has it, Dick is about to be replaced by the remains of Joseph Stalin.

13. Which is the correct fork to use while gouging out someone's liver?
.

(Be sure to check my Thursday Thirteens on Jantics and Jantrails too!)
.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Most people with butt crack bacteria would be much better off if they took care of it. It all DEPENDS on how well it is PAMPERED.

Just a bit of early morning wisdom.

Later Y'all.

The Ferryman said...

I wouldn't tailgate if you would pick up the pace once in a while...

Anonymous said...

"I am going to poke you with these chopsticks until you give me a fork."

I assume this one would be most useful to know in Chinese, Japanese, Korean or Vietnamese, and not, say, Swedish or Russian.

Anonymous said...

1. Ik ga je prikken met deze eetstokjes tot je me een vork geeft

2. Het leven is kort en binnenkort ben ik dood, tenzij ik nu begin met het opeten van de zielen van mijn vijanden

3. Ik hou van bomen. Behalve als ze na het donker rondwandelen

4. Giraffen kunnen hele goede vrienden zijn tot je ze opeet

5. Als je aan mijn bumper kleeft, vervloek ik allen die je liefhebt
en je interne organen en de bacterie die momenteel huist in je bilnaad.

6. Het lijkt me dat de bacterie in je bilnaad is al min of meer vervloekt is.

7. Soms vraag ik me af of Martha Stewart een androide is

8. Ik wou dat ik kon vliegen. Behalve dan het gedeelte waarbij je op de aarde neerstort als alles vreselijk vreselijk mis gaat.


9. Het is grappig om keer op keer "Asfalt" te zeggen

10. Als je echt van me hield, zou je een paar gesigneerde stukjes van mijn ondergoed gekocht hebben.

11. Soms droom ik over arsenicum in je soep doen. Ik heb begrepen dat dat heerlijk smaakt met kip noedels.


12. Er is een geheime liefdesdriehok tussen Rachael Ray, Mickey Mouse, en Dick Cheney. Hoewel men zegt dat de plaats van Dick ingenomen wordt door de overblijfselen van Stalin

13. Welke vork gebruik je als iemand de lever van iemand anders uitkotst?

Just thought I'd help you out there. NO need to thank me...

Janna said...

Meloncutter: I wonder what language the bacteria speaks.

Fab: If I ever wanted you on my ass, it would NOT be in the automotive sense.

FeeFiFoto: Precisely.

Dutchy: YAY!!! COOL!!!!

Mo and The Purries said...

Didn't you know = Dick Cheney IS the animated remains of Joseph Stalin?

Marilyn said...

13. Use the chopsticks. :) It hurts more.

Janna said...

Morgen: Now it all makes sense!!!

Marilyn: Good point! (Get it?)

Travis Cody said...

The arsenic actually goes better with tomato bisque.

Janna said...

Travis: Ok... lemme write that down...