Sunday, September 5, 2010

And now I need to lay down for a while....

Possible reasons for the headache I have right now:

1. Sudden realization that Elvis really is dead

2. Too many secret vitamins in the beef & bean nachos I had for dinner

3. My brain still hasn't gotten over the experience of eating "mushy peas"

4. The aspirin/Excedrin industry wanted to make more money, so it pointed its headache-causing ray gun right at me when I wasn't looking

5. The stress of living in a world that does not provide free chocolate to all its inhabitants
.

4 comments:

nonamedufus said...

I'd go with the mushy peas. I get a headache just thinking about them. Blech!

Gwenhwyfar said...

Just so you know, I sent you an email.

Chris said...

What was that about Elvis again? Did I miss something?

Janna said...

nonamedufus: You and me both!

Gwen: Ahh! I see! :)

Chris: I think it involved a toilet and a fried banana sandwich or something. Possibly also drugs. Who knew?