Wednesday, October 10, 2007

This is as political as I get, folks

The Blogger's Choice Awards are almost over.
I'm in the running for "Freakiest Blogger."
You can read about it HERE,
and you can read my campaign promises HERE.
It doesn't look like I'll be winning, but I'd still love to get a few more votes, if at all possible.

I would also like to implore you to vote for Fab, who has been nominated for "Best Humor Blog". Unlike me, Fab really DOES have a good shot at winning his category; he just needs a few more votes. Spread the word. Tell your friends, and your pets, and your friends' pets. Please go vote for Fab. Tell your kids, your mechanic, your proctologist, your prison warden, and various strangers you see in public bathrooms. Tell everyone!
Vote for me, Freakiest Blogger, and
Vote for Fab, Best Humor Blog!
.