Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Me? Really? Cool!!!


Morgen informed me today that I have been nominated for "Freakiest Blogger" in the Blogger's Choice Awards. Is that cool or what? I mean, I only have FIVE votes right now, but still that's kinda nice. Do me a favor, huh? Go vote for me. I admit it's kind of a pain in the ass, 'cause you have to sign up and everything. But please go do it anyway. I will love you forever. (Or at least until 2014).
Here, click on this to go to the right page....
So far there are six pages worth of blogs nominated in this category. After all the votes are in, I will be happy if I can at least end up on page one.
And hey, as long as you're there, if you'd like to click a few more times (possibly extending the love-fest to 2017), please vote for Morgen's DaphneX as best Animal Blogger. And please vote for Mr. Fab's Pointless Drivel as Best Humor Blog. Want to try for 2019? Also vote for Pointless Drivel as Best Blog Of All Time.
I should probably start compiling a list of campaign promises...
.

12 comments:

Danielle said...

I am cruising through now. But will definitely sign up and vote for you sweets.

Morgen said...

Campaign promises?

Chloe said, "I would say that I would give everyone a Temptations, but I realize that is a lie! They're MINE! All MINE!!!"

Yes, that's our campaign slogan at Purrchance To Dream (daphneX).

It was frankly better than Spooker's "You woke me up from a nap for THIS?"

Here's one for you Janna,
"Vote for me and I will/won't (circle one) fart in your general direction."

Janna said...

Danielle: Thanks! :)

Morgen: At least Chloe is honest about the whole 'sharing' thing. :)
And if people vote for me, I will gladly fart wherever they want me to.

Lynda said...

I am already signed up, and I voted for you!

My serious blog, Laurianne's Hope, also got nominated twice. Serious blog as in it is dedicated to my sister who died of lung cancer so you will never find Michael Jackson Thriller parodies on that blog. :)

Good luck!!

Morgen said...

Thanks for the warning, Janna. I'll keep my gas mask handy.
By the way, you're on the front page of the Freakiest Blog now - movin' on up!

Morgen said...

You're like the white-break freaky Wheezy Jefferson!

Movin' on up!

...hmmm... do your beans burn on the grill?

I know it took you a long time to get up that hill....

Does this make Lee your George and me your Florence??? (I don't do windows, by the way). Hmmm... maybe I'm more like that sexually ambiguous British neighbor...



Clearly I'm avoiding real work here....

Janna said...

Lynda: Thank you!!! :)

Morgen: The sexually-ambiguous British neighbor was "Mr. Bentley".

Desert Songbird said...

I already voted for you (Mo told me he was going to nominate you). You're like a hit record - "with a bullet" you're zooming up the charts! I see that Matt-Man nominated himself in the same category.

Matty's also nominated in Best Humor, along with Bond at Big Leather Couch. I voted for Matty for humor; I love Bond, but Matty's humor is...surreal. Bond's better at the overall category nomination.

Irish Church Lady :) said...

I was over there last night voting for Fab and I thought about nominating you for Freakiest Blogger but I don't know you that well yet so I changed my mind he he

I'll go and vote now though!

Hey I've got some six word stories up finally. Pretty lame ones about cats but you know cats, they never have much to say.

Janna said...

Desert Songbird: Thanks for the vote!!! :)

Irish Church Lady: Thank you too! I'm on my way to check out your six-word-stories right now...

Mr. Fabulous said...

Ah...such a whore. My little sidekick is growing up!

Janna said...

Mr. Fab: I learned from the best.